Thursday, February 10, 2011

FIRST ASSIGNMENT: ELEMENTS & PRINCIPLES

ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES


ELEMENT: SHAPE


PRINCIPLE: EMPHASIS

In this assignment, I will demonstrate one element and one principle using Adobe Photoshop Elements and analyze how I could improve my element and principle to make them more obvious. The element and principle I had to demonstrate was shape and emphasis. 
When I created this two pictures, I brainstormed how I can make obvious example of each. For the Shape, I used different shape and also I show different shapes within the shapes. For the Emphasis, I have created cards, but only one with the shape of spades, to emphasis the card compare to other ones with no shapes. also I have emphasis the card with the spades using red colour, to differentiate between other cards with blue. Therefore I believe and thought through how I can improve my element and principle before I created them.

No comments:

Post a Comment